Tuesday 8 January 2008

...

I have absolutely no idea why I started this blog. I'm not a blogger. I never have interesting things to share about me. I do sometimes have interesting opinions about government, foreign affairs, religion etc... but, who doesn't?! So I guess I'm just insane and writing here is theraphy.

I remember being in love with Freddie Mercury over a decade ago. I was 13 and he was already dead... so maybe I'm making a progress here, falling for an artist who's actually breathing at this very moment :)... but I'm pathetic anyway and I'm truly ashamed to admit it.

Fact is it's all Cillian, Cillian, Cillian... and again Cillian to me these days and I hate it. And the more I hate it, the more I sink into it... a paradox I cannot fix or understand.

Anyway, love is a pretty precious word to use here, because you can't actually be in love with someone you've never met for real... but how am I to call my 24/7 of thinking of him?

So, congratulations, Mr. Murphy! Without knowing or willing, you have achieved something unique: you got me thinking more about some other person than I think about myself. Cheers to that!

No comments: