Thursday 10 January 2008

therapy day number 2

God, I love the taste of After Eight chocolates in the morning, combined with dark coffe and thick cigarette smoke... Anyway, my theraphy is not going on too well, and I blame you, Cillian, for that!
There is this story that has been tormenting me for years... it's inspired by a famous novel in my country. And I've always wanted to write a script on it, but there was nobody there to be my model for this one, because the main character is a tricky, devolish, yet sweet, young man... a mixture between Dorian Grey, Joseph Balsamo, Don Juan and many, many other famous heros. His name is Octavian and he's the devil in an angel's body, unique and unpreddictable in every way. For a while, I thought Mr. DiCaprio could be my inspiration to picture Octavian well, but no... his eyes weren't clear enough, his lips weren't full enough, his attitude wasn't devolish enough... so I left the story to sleep in the back of my brains till better times...
... till the day I discovered Mr. Murphy, his face, his figure and, most of all, his acting. And I thought... "Oh, my God! That's truly Octavian... flesh and blood and mind and all..." So I got myself writing the script. I thought about posting it on fanfiction... but it's not a fanfiction... so I'll just post it here, scene by scene... and I could really need your opinion on it.

No comments: