Wednesday 9 January 2008

i'm blue

Not Cillian blue, but blue faced because of all the sneezing that comes with a terrible cold I got in London some days ago. Don't worry, I wasn't stalking anyone. I just went there for the New Year's Eve. The funny thing is the big city got my attention, so I completely forgot about Mr. Murphy for a couple of days. I remembered him only once, while being on my way to an Arsenal game, because the Emirates stadium is actually pretty close to Hampstead.

It's a fucking ugly January morning.

In my Peterpansburg this winter seems to be endless, snowy, foggy. All crap. The perfect weather to obssess (I don't think I'm spelling this word correctly, am I?) about cute actors and to feel guilty about it.

A friend of mine, a local TV star, very beautiful girl, got a notebook in her mail some years ago. We opened it, just to have some fun and it scared the shit out of us. The notebook was called "Your diary" and it was full of her pictures and notes written by someone who was obviously crazy. And for the fear to be complete, the last chapter of the diary described something that was supposed to be their wedding. The poor girl was shaking and she told me "God, Alex, this guy even knows where I live! What if he does something to me?"

And knowing all this, I am even more ashamed of myself...
... we are such weak creatures!

No comments: